General Conversion Factors Calculator
Most people come here to do quick conversions . Every day people are looking for a quick unit conversion reference or an online unit converter. One of the most popular conversions has to do with distance or length /height. This is because the world still needs to deal with Metric conversion and Imperial conversion for these units.
If you are looking to simply convert meters to feet, feet to meters, inches to centimeters, centimeters to inches, degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit , degrees Fahrenheit then please use the drop down box in the menu above named UNIT CONVERSION (common)
In the UNIT CONVERTER (common) you will also find conversion for Length, Temperature, Speed, Volume, Mass, Area, density, power, speed , force, pressure, temperature and energy
UNIT CONVERSION CALCULATORS (others)
If you are interested in other types of unit conversion, please visit http://www.processassociates.com/process/convert/cf_all.htm
Here you will find other converters. The list is growing and so it is best to visit the page as the conversions have been listed alphabetically on one page so that you can find them quickly. Examples of some of the other unit conversion calculators are-
- Acceleration- with several different acceleration constants. g-unit, meter/square second, and more.
- Angles- Gradients, Radians, Degrees, Minutes, Seconds, Points
- Area - Square centimeter, Square meter, Square inch, Square foot, Square mile, Square Kilometer, Acres
- Energy - Joules, Btu, calories, electronvolt, erg, watt hour
- Flow Rate – Volume based flow and Mass Based Flow
- Force -Dyne, gram-force, poundals, newtons, pounds, kgm-force,
- Length/Distance Millimeters, Centimeters, Inches, Feet, Yards, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Mils, Rods, Fathoms, Nautical Miles
- Power - Watts, BTU/hour, foot-lbs/second, Horsepower, kilowatts,
Pressure- dyne/sq cm, Pascal, poundal/sq foot, Torr, inch H2O, inch mercury
- Speed - centimeters/second, meters/second, kilometers/hour, feet/second, feet/minute, miles/hour, knots, mach and others
- Temperature- Degrees Celsius, Degrees Fahrenheit, Rankine, Reaumur, and Kelvin
- Torque -Pound-force Foot, Pound-force Inch, Kilogram-force Meter, and Newton meter
- Viscosity – Absolute and Kinematic
- Volume - Liquid and Dry. Liters, Fluid Ounces, Pints, Quarts, Gallons and more
- Weight/Mass - Kilograms, Ounces, Pounds, Troy Pounds ,Tons and others.